5.0
Style and Design

I have been looking for bedding for quit sometime and finally found one I loved.I called to answer some questions about some bedding and the experience I had was amazing.

They answered the phone promptly and answered my questions. I had a lot of question for them and they answered each and every question with a friendly voice. I never felt like I was taking up their time or was a bother. They encouraged me to ask any other questions I had.

Received my bedding within the expected time frame and was more than thrilled with it.Wonderful Company.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service of j queen new york babylon comforter set from Bedding SuperStore and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Bedding SuperStore to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most great customer service. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Bedding SuperStore for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Bedding SuperStore?

Comments